Saturday 6 August 2011

The tale of a city traveler









MY PHOTO DAIRY TAKE ONE

My glorious expedition of Barcelona. This is the second time I have embarked on this romantic and historical city and will most certainly not be my last. There was the sound of clattering feet, laughter and gossip amongst the locals. There was the smell of freshly brewed coffee, sweet croissants and feminine bouquets. I could feel the clear and warm air against my sun-kissed skin. The streets were crammed with street performers in exotic coloured costumes and craft stalls selling acrylic paintings and earthy toned pots. Vibrant flower stalls draped the edges of the tiled street and portrait painters smiled hopefully at passing tourists attempting to gain custom. There were cafes and restaurants both modern and quaint in abundance with trendy teenagers and shrinking grandparents. 

Barcelona was a chaotic bliss.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig