Saturday 7 April 2012

SPRING CHICKEN




Images from Topshop, Ark and ASOS

Ah Spring, the time when all I want to do is walk around bare legged, with a colourful ensemble and a chirpy and bright, happy-go-lightly attitude to match. The previous week, with record breaking high temperatures allowed for just this and boy did I revel in it. I have managed to read my way through two books, both by Carlos Ruiz Safon, my favourite author and as I crave another one of his dark novels I find myself without the glorious sunshine. Despite the weather turning to grey clouds and biting winds the Spring fever has taken hold and I am still lusting for vivid, short day-wear. I have just ordered the grey jersey skirt above and Aztec drop top from Topshop, the rest is what I would have cluttering my spring wardrobe is I had the bulging purse to go with it. I think soon it will be time to do a look post, it is well over-due but for now enjoy drooling over these luscious goodies! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig