Tuesday 3 July 2012

LOOK! Summertime florals


Topshop dress, Primark belt, Garage Shoes and Michael Kors watch 

Here is what I am set to be wearing tomorrow for my boyfriend's 22nd birthday, movies and dinner is on the agenda and despite the rainy weather I feel like brightening up the day with this summery floral Topshop dress. As the arms are long in length I don't feel too 'dress up' for the daytime but the skin-tight body-con style keeps things sexy (I hope) for the special occasion. I found this mustard coloured Primark belt whilst cleaning my room and I think it adds a bit more va-va-voom than an ordinary black belt - most importantly drawing attention to the smallest part of my body. My trusty strappy heels go with everything but I think I may wear them far too much. Can anyone recommend some new perfect staple heels? No sure if you can tell in the picture but I have had highlights - fancied a change for the summer(whenever that starts) and am really loving the new look, especially when it is all tousled in soft curls, gives it more dimension and effect. I am entering some of my look posts into the Look magazine 'LOOK what I am wearing' online competition, so please keep an eye out for them and get liking and tweeting. I always really support all your support for these sorts of things, as we all know now competitions are normally helped along through online promotion! 

Here are the links to my LOOK posts :) please Like


Thank you. 

2 comments :

  1. You are so beautiful! Hope you have a good day for your bf's bday! Nice to brighten up the cloudy days with the floral dress :)
    Will keep an eye out for the Look magazine outfits!

    Firdaus

    www.beautyisthespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for your support, didn't win the competition but enjoyed trying :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig