Friday 7 September 2012

Out with the new and in with the old



H&M coat (old), H&M vest, Topshop leggings, Topshop boots and Zara bag.

I have had this blue mac from H&M since I was at sixth form, I have unearthed a few hidden favourites of mine, including this from yesteryear and it is like buying brand new clothes having not seen them in so long. Putting this blue mac on one brisk morning I felt ready for autumn and the things that come with it; going back to Nottingham and my final degree year. Time has gone so fast, it doesn't seem two minutes since I was moving into my halls first year - or when parading around the corridors of my 6th form in this very coat...oh how time flies now that I'm older. Admittedly, I was really scared to embark on my university experience but I have truly enjoyed it so far and hope that the final year is equally as good, although I know it will be hard work - beyond belief I reckon. Especially as I make more work for myself than necessary. There is a far bit to do over the summer actually before going back, I know that even though I have done the majority that I shouldn't slack because there is only three weeks left until I go back. That makes me a little nervous. And why is it that the weather is sunny and gorgeous when I need to get my head down? It isn't fair. 

1 comment :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig