Sunday 2 December 2012

IN THE FRAME



Duvet set double £34.99 H&M, 1829 Eggshell Paint Pale Mortlake Cream 750ml B&Q, 1829 Eggshell Paint Pale Oak 750ml B&Q, Crown Period Eggshell Bonnet 750ml, Crown Period Eggshell Chateau750mLinen cushion cover 50x50 £7.99 H&M, Blanket knitted  in natural white £49.99 H&M, 
2-pack curtains £14.99 H&M, Candles £3.99 H&M.

My mum is considering decorating the entire house in mahogany and then dressing each room over time, including my room. Since my last post and my mum’s home ideas I have had interiors on the brain. I've never thought of buying my interiors from H&M but I must admit after browsing through their abundance of textiles and accessories I could easily do a one-stop-shop there for all my bedroom essentials. Currently my bedroom at home is black, red and white - a colour scheme I loved for many years but I am now craving something a little more harmonious and grown-up. I'm thinking organic prints, knitted woollen throws, dusty eggshell wall paint and vanilla scented candles. I also think painting my old bed frame white (from black) along with my dressing table would be a great way of making my furniture look brand new. I am on the search for a big, furry rug as I have wooden flooring which can be a bit cold on the feet! I may get into the DIY spirit over Christmas and start helping mum with the house. I’ll be sure to keep you posted with plenty of photographs too! 

2 comments :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig