Friday 17 January 2014

Twill Blue Nail Polish Review






At a reasonable £5 each, the spectrum of nail narnish shades at Other Stories is giddying. I could easily go mad and end up racking that £5 into double if not triple figures. I normally go for delicate nudes, greys or burgandys when it comes to dressing my nails but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something altogether much more daring. The varnish comes in a purposeful round pot with a lovely papery packaging. Underneath the scripted brand logo stands out on the simple white top. As far as nail varnish bottles go it is one of the nicest designs. When it came down to using the product things kept going from strength to strength. Two coats and the colour was completely even and opaque. The formula dried fast and left a shiny finish. I will definitely been trying more of Other Stories nailwear going by my experience with this product. Next time is may have to be a more understated colour to add to my go-to collection but for impact the Twill Blue delivers on all areas. 

11 comments :

  1. Such a good alternative to Baker Street by Nails Inc, its gorgeous; I'm definitely going to be looking for this one! xx



    http://katieannetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous, eye-catching colour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely colour! I bought a nail varnish from topshop not long ago, similar to this shade - it's such a nice change to other colours on the market!

    I have a new post about You Beauty box - would love to hear your feedback!

    Hannah

    x

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice colour and it looks like it has a really good finish.
    I love my varnishes really shiny!
    Thanks for the post :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colour. I should buy something similar (It'd be a good change from the usual pink)! xx

    simplybymoi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue is one of my most favorite colors. Love the nails!

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing colour, perfect for wearing it all year round!
    (: Anna

    www.a-dash-of-anna.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this nail polish shade! Great post!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually love this colour! Goes well for the season :)

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and I love this nail color. Blue is one of my favorite colors!
    Xoxo A
    http://alycatlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig