Tuesday 14 January 2014

Neutrality Rules / Everyday Feminine Look




A look post is long overdue and I have finally invested in the bloggers favourite tool, the tripod, to make sure I can commit to more of them! Because I myself love checking out other people's styles and have enough clobber to do the same for you guys. These are some latest pieces, most gifts from Christmas. I adore knitwear and think Zara do a great selection with affordable varieties. This jumper actually has a cut out back too, but not low enough to reveal your bra which makes it perfectly wearable. This is a typical everyday look for me. I like to keep things simple but feminine with touches like this black skirt with thick tights and ankle boots. The coat is a womanly nudey pink - not too girly to look adolescent but sweet enough to give lift to a look. The unfitted shape which is boyfriend-esk is something I normally wouldn't be attracted to but  in a size 6 it isn't too boxy or baggy so that it looks unflattering. My trusty Michael Kors rose gold watch makes an appearance and goes beautifully with the neutral colour palette of this style. Hope you agree!

Shop the style


16 comments :

  1. love the coat but LOVE your hair colour more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gorgeous outfit! Wardrobe swap? :-D

    http://alicelouisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit =)
    And a beautiful make-up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is beautiful - simple/elegant/classy and i love the hair and make up which add a touch of natural glam. Altogether the perfect post =)

    Lizzie x

    http://beautybybungi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! It's simple yet pretty! And your makeup looks beautiful too!

    simplybymoi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coat! You look so pretty x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is very pretty, and no it does not look boxy at all. I love the collar on it with the button detail.

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sweater, I adore than hue of grey, neither too light nor too dark.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! just love the coat and your make-up your stunning! new follower can't wait to see more :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is stunning! I especially love the bag, it's gorgeous.
    Thank you for the comment on my blog :) I'm now following you on bloglovin and GFC would be great if you could do the same? xx
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous, love your bag
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your bag! The colour is amazing x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just absolutely LOVE everything! Great look dear! :) <3


    Do you want to follow each other on Google+? Just tell me so I can follow you back :)

    Would really appreciate it if you drop by my blog: LABELS AND LATTES

    Xo,
    Rina <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving your coat & your makeup is so pretty

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig