Thursday 13 March 2014

Persun S/S Wishlist


Pure Color Frilly DressIrregular Hem Elastic Waist DressEmbroidered Elbow Patch Striped Sweater, Retro Color Mixed Drawstring Chiffon Dress, Moonbasa Pencil Skirt with Ruffle in Black and NudeElastic Waist Black Harem Pants, Geometric Graffiti Chiffon ShirtRetro Embossing Zippered Clutch, Classic Black and White Flat


I've partnered with Persun to bring monthly fashion reviews to Give Me More from their latest collections so to start off I'd like to introduce the Chinese retailer label and my pick of their extensive stock. The international company has been working closely with bloggers for some time now but whether you want to join their affiliate programme, review programme or just take advantage of their discounts now is the time to check them out! They have a real mix of fantastic prints, known especially for their shirts and blouses, but also some great basics too. If you are drawn to colour your going to fall for their bright patterned numbers, which there are plenty. But personally, I have been drawn to their more subtle palettes and staple pieces with a few summery trend garments thrown in there too. This miniature Persun capsule wardrobe works on many levels, for day and night. I wonder which ones I'll pick... Which are your highlights from my edit? And have you heard of Persun before? 

4 comments :

  1. Everything is great Hollie. I love the dresses and the skirts. I knew about Persun, and I've heard what they sell comes from other brands (like Asos and Zara!) which is nice. :) x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not know this but the labels of some things looks exactly like Zara's so that is cool!
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. nice blog.
    follow you darling :3

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig