Sunday 13 April 2014

All About The Eyes: Scandaleyes




I feel a little stupid. Lost in my naive confidence I thought eyeliner was just eyeliner and that the liquid pot was as good as it got. How I was wrong. I have mastered the cat flicked eye because basically I wear it almost everyday. But the years' of applying using either a plain black kohl or liquid liner from a bottle have been in vain. As this nifty liquid precision pen from Rimmel dubbed the Micro Eyeliner makes creating that flirty curve foolproof. It is so slim and easy to grasp and control that you can create the daintiest of lines to the most dramatic. It sets quick without cracking or flaking and last all day

And for the kohl version things just get better. I don't opt for liner in the bottom lash line often as I always hate how it smudges, disappears after minutes and moves around to produce a glupe of product in the corner of my eye. Thank goodness none of those fatal qualities are found here then. This eyeliner applies like a dream, smooth, pigmented and creamy to create a dense, smokey look. The liner doesn't budge for hours. I even went into a steamy bath with the stuff on and it looked as good as it did when first applied. I don't think I will ever buy another type of kohl eyeliner again and that is a statement. 

Have you tried and tested the Scandaleyes Line from Rimmel yet? What are you loving?

8 comments :

  1. Wow, I have a hard time with the cat eye myself. My friend is a pro at it, and she just tells me to practice, and practice. I'll buy the liner and try once more. Thanks!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat flick you have created looks perfect! :) I've not tried this eyeliner. Currently using one from bourgois which I'm not a fan of so this will be my next one. Thanks for the recommendation! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, I love a feline eye - it's such a classic and chic look :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the Nude shade so I might have to cheek out this one :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig