Saturday 12 April 2014

Boots Blow Out Vlog

   

Good old Boots. You lure me in with your many shelves of beauty paraphernalia and don't let me leave until my hands are full and my purse is bare. Okay so maybe it isn't quite like that but I just can not seem to go into the place (anywhere which sells make-up frankly) and leave free handed. However, this time around I did have some products on my 'to buy' list so, my noggin' was very much switched on in the process of devouring the cosmetics aisle. Which lovely brands did I go for I hear you wonder, well your just going to have to watch and find out!

4 comments :

  1. Your necklace is gorgeous! Where's it from? xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful things :) there is a link in the description box under the youtube video!
      xx

      Delete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig