Wednesday 16 April 2014

Holiday Happiness in a Bottle


As far as I know I'm not going away this year. Which sucks because I crave sunshine on my skin and sand between my toes more with each day. When I want to educe holiday dreams to mentally transport me to the tropics I sometimes rub sun protection under my nose before bed. Yep, for real. So, when Boozi contacted me wanting to see if I fancied trying some of their holiday cocktail inspired lotions and potions I couldn't resist. Somehow the guys knew of my absolute love for coconut (Malibu is still my favourite drink) and sent over their Creamy Coconut Daiquiri Body Cream and Pina Colada Hand Wash. And they are a dream.

Apart from making me crave real alcoholic cocktails which could be rather dangerous but tasty these beauties are happiness in a bottle. Literally I felt happier after using them. Like that holiday feeling was unleashed alongside its amazing scents. The stand-out wow product is the lotion which has a potent kick of a Caribbean beach. For coconut lovers it is a gift that just keeps on giving. The fragrance lingers on your skin all day which you may have to inform to others when they give your funny looks from sniffing your arms continuously. The formula is surprisingly light and sinks into the skin quickly without leaving any unwanted sticky residue. 

The hand wash is a summery treat for your hands and has a lemony twist which leaves a zingy aroma behind. The touch of pineapple and coconut conjures up more images of drinks by the poolside which is a pleasant alternative to the normally boring fresh scents of hand washes. This is a fun and youthful way to bring the holiday to home and the sunshine indoors. 

These novelty bodycare products don't just come in coconut flavours, oh no. The cocktail cupboard at Boozi is full of everything from the decadent Champagne Bellini to the sophisticated French Martini. It really is enough to make your mouth water. They come in the forms of creams, washes, spitzers, bath foams and lip butters. Better still they all come with affordable price tags too. So, if you know of anyone with a birthday coming up make sure to check out their intoxicating range here. Now, where do I keep the rum?

4 comments :

  1. We know how you feel about wanting the sun on your skin and the sand on your toes! We are so excited for Spring/Summer14 and will definitely check out these bodycare products! They look tasty! :)
    Check out our web for some great fashion if you get the chance! Thanks!
    http://bit.ly/ODOCs3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocktail infused beauty products?!? YES! These sound absolutely divine, checking out their website as we speak! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig