Tuesday 29 May 2012

Birthday wishlist


Zara - People - Emine, Paris -

Moodboard made by myself, images from products brand website, rest of images from Zara People online

Just a very quick post before I go on holiday to France which sums up my style obsessions and desires for this summer. With my birthday just around the corner I am fantasying about what to buy. Surprisingly for me, I am finding myself yearning after prints and I think Zara is one of best places on the high-street to buy them from. I saw the monochrome atex sequinned clutch and my heart fluttered, I really do need a good, beautiful new clutch and this would be perfect! I have been lusting over thin strappy black sandals for ages and the ones Zara has to offer are gorgeous. The colourful printed dress reminds me of Erdem but at a fraction of the price. The midi patterned skirt, Beta by Samantha Edwards is on sale for £68! Must be a sign...

Next time you hear from me I shall be back from my holiday with lots of photographs to share with you.

3 comments :

  1. Such a great wish list, so many brill Zara items!!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those shoes girllll ❤ xx

    beautybridalandinteriorstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig