Tuesday 15 January 2013

2013 BEGINNINGS



Own photographs

Been so hung up on work that finding the time to blog is getting increasingly difficult however, after my big deadline in February I will be back to blogging more regularly. So much has happened since Christmas such as going back to University for my last few months (arghh)! Tim came up at the weekend and we went for dinner at an amazing restaurant called The Living Room in Nottingham. Above is a snap of our meal, one of my favourite starters - Camembert and onion relish with toast, then we had steak and chips. We thought we would go for expensive dishes as during January it's 50% off everything. I realised that I never did a post about what I got for Christmas but a couple of those gifts were a pair of cute velvet pumps and a suede and leather bag; both of which  were from Zara. Finally, I have gone with the whole reinventing yourself for the new year (sort of) with a new hair colour of ombre highlights. The photographs don't really capture it particularly well but I will try to get some look posts done of my new hair and new clobber very soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig