Monday 1 April 2013

S/S 13 INVESTMENTS


H&M cream biker jacket on sale £7, striped jumper £12.99, Black thigh hight boots on sale £15, Cream clutch £12, Topshop black leggings £25, Cobalt dress £34, Rust polo crop top £10  

Now posted for a very long time, so I thought I'd post some of the S/S 13 investments I have bought recently. High-waisted trousers were a much needed purchase as my trusty Zara leggings are unearthing the signs of wear and tear. I thought I needed some much needed colour thrown into my neutral wardrobe and so I opted for some bold electric blue and red pieces from Topshop. H&M had some great sale items at the start of this month, I managed to grab these boots and beautiful biker jacket for more than 50% off. Stripes are always good for a casual and effortless Parisian style. I have two clutches to my name and needed a lighter coloured version to pair with a pair of cream heels I never wear any more and really should (as soon as the weather gets warmer)!

1 comment :

  1. Απλά πράγμτα που όμως βελτιώνουν τόσο πολύ το στυλ μιας γυναίκας. ρούχα μεγαλα μεγεθη

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig