Thursday 14 November 2013

PROMO: Whistle and Wolf Review






The girls at Whistle and Wolf very kindly sent me this Pleated Skirt Dress in black and what a delight to behold! My boyfriend even commented on how great the quality was and since wearing it I haven't stopped receiving compliments on this piece of clothing. The versatile dress has the right amount of simplicity and sophistication for fashion office wear or daytime lunching. It is surprisingly warm for this time of year with it's quality fabric and high neck. I played around with necklaces and belts at home and it gives this dress a new lease of life, a great element to any investment piece as full price it retails at £55. However, the craftsmanship and attention to detail counteracts the more costly price-tag. Online they have a collection built for the female silhouette and have beautiful, creative print designs that inject a bit of vivaciousness into the wardrobe. They also have a lingerie brand, Playful Promises, offering up burlesque inspired, sexy and feminine pieces. My personal highlight is the Nina Lace Push Up Bra set which I think would go pretty well under this LBD too! Make sure you check these guys out and keep an eye on their expanding collections, I know I will. To give you a bit of inspiration I have done a much overdue style and look post with the garment. For me thigh high boots from H&M and simple accessories like my trusty Kors watch and H&M clutch make for a fool proof outfit.

You can find Whistle and Wolf at the Stockists below:
IVY BOUTIQUE 

4 comments :

  1. This dress is incredibly beautiful and the hair is so shiny....u are really looking good. background added more to your attire.....:)

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress, you look pretty! Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3398944

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig