Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas






Own Photographs

I had such a great day yesterday. I went to Castleton in the evening for our annual pub crawl with Tim, his brother and girlfriend. The pubs are so lovely there and there is a real festive atmosphere as practically the whole town is filled with lights and paved in Christmas trees. Every Inn was adorned in beautiful decorations, The Castle in particular shown in the photographs above with its frosted theme was a personal favorite. I enjoyed baileys, Christmas carols and getting cosy in front of burning fires. We are set again for tonight's drinking antics with friends in Sheffield! Looking forward to tomorrow and spending my Christmas with my nephew. Since I won't be on blogger Christmas Day, here is to a Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful day.


2 comments :

  1. honey , i dont see the butto to follow u via gfc ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to add it manually to your blog feed on your dashboard sweetie :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig