Friday 24 January 2014

Everyday Beauty Look / Colour Pop



Own Images

So, for an easy and quick everyday beauty look I opt to start things off with my Clinque Dramatically Difference Moisturiser which I have been using and loving for years! (Watch this space for a skincare post), use whatever cheaper foundation I have left which at the moment is Maybelline Satin Liquid in Nude but I  also have Rimmel's Match Perfection in Soft Beige. I load on this Benefit They're Real Mascara to achieve long and separated lashes, smear on some wearable lippy which in this case in No7 Coral Whisper with SPF 15 and finally touch-up my nails with a neutral or warm lacquer. This one is a loose bottle from a gift set but I like its toned-down coral pigment. If the brows have been tinted and I am in a rush I'll leave cheeks bare and simply touch up brows with a brown liner. What is one of your favourite everyday looks?

17 comments :

  1. Perfect look:) That lipstick shade looks beautiful on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous nail color! I like to keep my face and eyes neutral, wear a soft pink shade on my lips and wear a red or darker nail color at this moment :)

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, so simple and classy. They're Real is amazing and my faveee mascara, can't wait to get the full size! I think you've also convinced me to get the No7 lipstick, it looks stunning on you.
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lipstick!
    It looks great on you.
    Plus They're Real is amazing!
    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! They're Real seriously gives the most gorgeous lashes! Love your lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the nail polish! love this look RR xx

    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great look! Your lashes are incredible! They're Real is one of my fave mascaras! Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant is also up there! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful ! Your lashes are fabulous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your post, your nails are great. We follow you now. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely lip colour!

    www.andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautfil! Nice post :D
    Following back via Bloglovin!
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your so pretty :') very envious! love your everyday look just beautiful x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! Thank you for following. Followed straight back!
    Abigail x http://abstractambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are gorgeous, girlie!

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your eyes are stunning and your eye lashes are so full and long! I need to try the mascara. Great post, Hollie X

    http://www.its-hollie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig