Sunday 26 January 2014

The Power of the Print



Print and pattern is one of the easiest ways to bring personality to a look. Every year we seem to do the decorated attire better than, with more modern techniques and designs. Personally, I think the clean and simple Scandinavian aesthetics that we have so boldly fallen for have filtered into the realm of the pattern and given it a more grown-up, contemporary attitude. These retrained and pared-down designs offer interest without being brash or childish. The tartan has been royally embraced by us Brits but also more exotic tonal prints evoking a feeling of the East provide wearers with a summery fix. Lets get braver, choose wisely and choose few but choose adorned garments that can be incorporated in many looks and in many ways to get you gooey-eyed for pattern. 

*Turn Adblock off on this blog to experience this post

5 comments :

  1. The Madewell outfit is so lovely and definitely "me". I love it!
    I think I need to be more adventurous with my prints :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this toned down tartan print, and I think you can wear it with everything!
    Thanks for sharing! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love this trend ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, you can definitely bring so much personality with a good print! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig