Monday 20 January 2014

Wella Professionals Hair Products Review



Wella Professionals Brilliance Range for fine to normal hair

Since colouring my hair I have been using the Wella Professionals Brilliance range that aims to keep colour vitality and prolong coloured hair. I don't over-wash my hair and tend to stick to no more than 3 washes a week. This gift set includes the Wella Brilliance Shampoo, Wella Brilliance Conditioner, Wella Brilliance Mini Mask and Wella Brilliance travel sized Shampoo - all with triple-blend technology and the special ingredient diamond dust. I this the bold red bottles make a impacting statement and give off the right vibes when it comes to keeping coloured hair vibrant. The formulas all have this lovely fruity scent that is fresh and enticing. The shampoo lathers quickly without much product and as I use hairspray on my hair I shampoo my hair twice to make sure I strip my hair of build-up. The conditioner, which I use every time I wash my hair, coats hair nicely and leaves hair feeling silky and manageable. The mask offers more intense nourishment and leaves hair smelling and feeling clean and glossy. I am not sure whether they are that great at protecting coloured hair as my colour has still faded significantly after only three washes. But I find John Freida colouring kits to wash up quickly anyway, may be it is the warmness of the shade. So, I will be colouring again to try to even out my colour as the lighter ends from my dip-dyeing are beginning to come through. But as far as generally nice hair products for fine to normal hair types this is a pleasant, quality gift set for a touch of salon results at home.


 Wella Professionals Perfecting Range for styling hair

After washing hair this Wella Professionals Perfecting Styling range comes with all the essentials to help create either a sleek straight look or defined curl. The Perfecting Setting Spray is to be used on wet hair whilst blow drying. A few squirts to cover hair in the product and after drying hair is soft, shiny and gives subtle, natural lift to the roots. The Wella Volume Styling Mousse is to be applied on wet hair from root to tip. Two heaped amounts of product is more than enough. Blow dry hair either upside down or using a barrel brush to achieve optimal lift and volume. Finally, the Wella Stay Styled Hairspray is a finishing product to help set hair's style in place. The product is light in the hair but feels sturdy meaning a style lasts all day. Also, a benefit for any hairspray is that is comes with the same fruity, fresh smell as their other products meaning no tell-tale sign that your even wearing any! 

4 comments :

  1. Hey cutie!
    Thanks for following, followed back!
    Nice post, keep in touch.
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products
    Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Inspirations!!!

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig