Wednesday 5 February 2014

3D Crest Whitening Strips Review




I don't have the best teeth in the world but what I do have I wanted to make better. So, after having a tooth reshaped at the dentist I wanted to make my smile brighter and whiter. So, I decided to try out 3D Crest Whitening stripes after doing my homework and finding out which home kits are both the safest and yet still have great results. After getting the okay from my dentist, he simply said just don't make it a habit, I went ahead and bought a 10 day supply on Ebay for £15. However, they have now gone up slightly in price but you can find the Ebayer here. I also bought teeth whitening mouthwash and the infamous 3D White Crest toothpaste. Coupled with floss I had my dental kit sorted and couldn't wait to start! To keep this short and sweet my overall verdict is that I really like this product. I saw around a 3 shades whiter increase in my tooth shade and my mouth felt healthier. You couldn't stop me smiling! Everyone around me was commenting on the difference and I felt a huge confidence boost. One thing I didn't experience was sensitivity afterwards - I can still chomp on ice. But I think this was because I had gaps where I didn't use the whitening strips and I think those days off helped reduce the intensity of the strips. But I still got amazing results. The only downside is that now I am no longer using the strips I have noticed that my lovely whiter pearls aren't so shiny or white. They are still a lot whiter but I can tell they are dulling. But the toothpaste is certainly helping. I love the toothpaste! Not too sure whether the mouthwash helps but it is a gentle mouthwash that does make my teeth feel smoother and mouth cleaner. I think for a special occasion like a wedding, prom or birthday these are great things to go beforehand and limit their use. I will probably use these no more than 3 times a year to keep my white but also no increase the chance of sensitivity. Although they are meant to be enamel safe. I recommend these in small doses spaced apart for safest results. Just make sure you follow the instructions word for word!

Instructions: Apply the bottom strip first to the bottom teeth and make sure it covers the entire teeth at the front with minimal attachment to the gumline. Then whatever if left wrap around the back of the teeth. Proceed the same directions with the top teeth. Leave them on for 30 minutes exactly and do so for 10 days. Avoid brushing immediately before applying strips but you can brush gently afterwards to get any remaining formula off teeth. 

10 comments :

  1. Hi Hollie, thanks for this review...it's good to hear you didn't suffer any sensitivity as that would put me off. I'm planning to buy armfuls of them when I visit America this summer. I want to come back with rays of light bursting out of my mouth! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of buying these for my wedding in August. Do you have a recommended link of where to buy them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hype about the Crest products is so well deserved. I've only tried them once but I was very impressed by the results and will definitely get another kit in a few months time :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have now added the ebayer link of who I bought off in the description. Also, for the toothpaste as I got that off of Ebay too! Thanks for the comments girls :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to start these! Great review, I'm convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear someone elses take on these! Big fan, but you're right they do dull if you stop using them xxx lollyhugz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this, it was really helpful!
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been trying to find a good seller for these 3D strips for ages, I will be ordering straight away.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm using these at the moment and I'm really pleased with the results too and it's only day 3! It's good to read about what you've done to keep them white after because I've been looking for that :) x

    http://marfmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig