Thursday 6 February 2014

Going Out Look With That Romwe Dress




When I went scouting for a new Little Black Dress I knew it needed to be versatile, something I could wear both during the day and vamp up easily for the night. I had never shopped at Romwe before but when I came across this cute peterpan collared design I knew I had to have it. At £22.15 (there is 23% off at the moment) and free shipping it was both affordable and reasonable. It is such a wearable dress that feels light and comfortable too - something I was hoping for as the netting / see-through fabric can sometimes be itchy but not with this little number. The length of the arms are great as they are longer than most cap sleeves meaning that they are more flattering for most shapes and sizes. With something so unique and classy I wanted to keep the accessories to a minimal and that meant whacking on my trusty Michael Kors watch. Paired with bronzed lids, a flushed pink lip and loose curls the look is complete. This is the sort of effortless glamour I love. Simple yet dramatic. What do you think? Fancy updating your LBD?



Also, Leanne Webber won the Ellesse Jumper Giveaway! Here she is wearing the piece looking gorgeous teaming it with a collar and knee high boots. Check out her beauty and fashion blog here.

SHOP THE LOOK


17 comments :

  1. I've already noticed this black dress from Romwe! I agree with you; we can easily wear it during the day or for the night! I love the transparency on the top witch adds a sensual and chic touch <3

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god that dress is gorgeous. I agree with Trend-Mae that the transparency adds a sensual touch yet very classy. Love your hair and make up as well love x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! Your eye look is great too-- so simple but gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beautiful, I also really like your make up and hair :) x
    Alex - http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!Your make-up is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in this dress and it was such a bargain! It's such a flattering fit and your make up really compliments it too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is beautiful, your hair and make up looks stunning too :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that dress on romwe before, is so cute, your make up is also beautiful

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you never fail to amaze me with your makeup and just general prettyness!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost bought that dress and now I'm sad that I didn't! It looks very good on you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress and your makeup is gorgeous! I especially love the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is absolutely gorgeous! :) I've never bought anything from Romwe but I think that is about to change.

    Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is gorgeous - I love the unique collar with the split, really lovely. Also your skin and eye makeup is flawless!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely eye makeup!

    http://franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hollie thanks for replying on my blog, you're very sweet! So you got the Naked Palette 3? That's so cool! If you make a post about it I'll make sure I read it!

    I'm following you on blogger and blogloving too! :)

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig