Saturday 8 February 2014

A Night Time Look With The Naked 3 Palette


   


Recently I caved and purchased the palette every beauty blogger seems to own - Urban Decay Naked 3. As an eyeshadow novice choosing defined liner over the powered lid regularly I wanted to try out different looks that I could work into my make up routine. What I loved about this palette was the combination of matte and metallics as well as its flattering rose undertones throughout. I am wanting to create a more dramatic look for Valentines and may well choose one completely different to this on the day as there are so many gorgeous colour combinations to try! I have been impressed by its staying power but I think for a special occasion I would certainly use the primer samples that came with this palette. At £37 it isn't cheap but you get 12 shades and everyone you would wear. So, if you only ever own one eyeshadow palette in your life an Ubran Decay Naked palette would highly suffice. So, this is my version of a night-time look using the Naked 3 Palette by Ubran Decay. No special brushes were used in this tutorial but I would recommend using whatever you are used to and comfortable using to create a smoky eye. Enjoy!

Fancy owning the palette for yourself? Head here and put in code VV47 at the checkout for 15% off.


Eyeshadows used:
Strange, Limit, Dust, Nooner, Factory and Blackheart

Other cosmetics used:
Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner
Rimmel ScandelEyes VolumeFlash Mascara
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Soft Beige
Makeup Academy Pro-Base Concealer Palette in Natural
Nars Blusher in Orgasm
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Body Shop Brow Palette in 01
Mac Satin Lipstick in Brave

12 comments :

  1. So nice to watch another video from you:)! Your review and explanations are REALLY great. Also love the quality! Your look so beautiful and your makeup is perfect to me! (I love Dust <33)
    xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great look, I think it looks beautiful on you.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! You look lovely :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear, u said u are following but I don't see u on GFC... can u please check again?
    let me know
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so tempted to buy the Naked 3. It's so gorgous. I love Nars Orgasm too, it looks stunning on you.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got Naked2 and am still playing around with different looks! Your eyes look amazing!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely comments guys :) always a great read xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning!

    Cheers, VS
    www.whiskeyandproper.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig