Tuesday 18 February 2014

Eyebrow Tinting and Shaping Tutorial



A tutorial in the brilliance that is eyebrow tinting! Such a quick and easy method of creating fuller and more defined brows. Also, a bit of information on how to get an eyebrow shape that matches your face shape and help towards that illusive arch! My eyebrow kit was a gift from my Aunt who is a Beautician and she bought the items from a Warehouse - I think Sally's in the UK. But as I discuss in the video there are plenty of places you can pick such products up at. Apologise for the random bit of music in the mixing section and I am aware that my foundation comes off around my brows as I do this demonstration! Don't worry I didn't leave the house like that. You can just go in with foundation afterwards to fix that. Hope you enjoy the video and if you are still unconvinced here are some of the reasons why eyebrow tint it great!


Why eyebrow tint?

- You get fuller looking brows that look natural 
- You can better shape and define your brow
- That illusive arch is easier to create
- The tint can last up to 2 weeks
- It is perfect for going on Holiday
- It makes going bare faced that bit easier (and better)
- It makes filling in brows so much quicker
- It is cheap and easy to do
- Once you have invested in a tinting kit it will last ages
- It is a fun thing to do!

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow my Facebook page!

7 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Your brows are always on point. This will definitely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this video,so in depth which is great. Your brows look amazing, I have real brown envy now haha!
    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to check it out -
    http://danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/giveaway-mac-200-bloglovin-subscribers.html
    Daniela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! I want to lighten my brows, but I'm afraid to do this so close to my eyes! Im clumsy so I'd definitely mess something up..
    xox, Michelle - alovelyallure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial:)your eyebrows always look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! I have a blog post on my blog today about shaping your eyebrows too. I guess we were thinking about the same thing.

    Beth
    bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with this but I must admit I have not tinted my eyebrows/lashes in ages :) Lovely video tutorial and you can really see how much of a difference tinting makes this has encouraged me to go out and start doing it again as it makes filling them in that much easier and sometimes you don't even have to if you have naturally thick brows! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always tint my eyebrows over the summer or if i go on holiday. It helps my face look framed.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig