Friday 21 February 2014

What's in my Bag February Edit



Primark bag / The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes / Primark purse / Charles Worthington Serum / Clarins Beauty Flash Balm / Mac Satin Lipstick in BraveTopshop Lipstick in Whimsical Turquoise Radley Umbrella 


I was in need of some new arm candy seems as the bag I had bought after Christmas broke... twice. I would never have thought to look in Primark but I was with my Mum and she loves the place so, fancied a browse. It was there she plucked up the black version of this number which I think is a pretty good dupe for the Zara leather one everyone went gaga for. You know! The one that fitted your laptop and iPad so snugly. Anyway, this one is not real leather and would fit an iPad but not a laptop, I;ve tried. But with Spring approaching I thought the coral/pink version would make an ideal companion to take me through the impending season. I'm am so glad I spent those £12 as I have fallen for this spacious, bright and happy accessory to house all of my travel possessions. At the moment I am carrying these two lovely lipsticks which are my most recent lipwear purchases: Mac Satin Lipstick in Brave and Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical. My gorgeous Turquoise Radley Umbrella that was a Xmas present off the bestie, perfect for those frequent British downpours. My not so practical Primark purse that has a vintage feel but doesn't hold all my cards. A miniature Clarins Beauty Flash Balm for no make-up day skin and a bottle of Charles Worthington Serum to keep ends looking chic. Lastly, I always have a novel in my bag for moments of boredem, it could be waiting for public transport or finding yourself all alone in a coffee shop, but it comes in handy. As somewhat of an impatient person I am reading not one, not two but three books at the moment and have yet to finish two others I dabble in to from time to time from before Christmas. That is thanks to buying books whilst I am already reading one and getting too excited to start it before finishing the one I am already occupying. But I have read some great stuff lately, including all of Gillian Flynn's novels. Which I highly recommend! If anyone has read The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes please don't spoil it for me. I'm enjoying it thus far. As an obsessive reader would some sort of book post be of any interest to you guys? Like a monthly book club post where I reviewed books? Let me know!

12 comments :

  1. The shining girls is such a good book! & Even tho its a primark wallet it still looks so chic! Love reading these posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your bag is from Primark! It looks great! I absolutely love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! It would be great to get some book reviews. I hardly ever buy a book without reading a review, unless it's a spontaneous charity shop buy.

    Chloe x
    www.chloeandhernotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bag is gorgeous, it definitely doesn't look it's from Primark. I might just have to get one for spring/summer :) xx

    http://jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag and the purse are lovely. I love your essentials x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the handbag, especially the colour.Must go into Pennys and have a look www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag! A book post would be brilliant, as a fellow book reader.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bag! such a great and fresh colour :)
    I also always carry around a book - it really comes in handy! and i'd love to read some book blog posts! :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing what's in people's bags, and that bag is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post!

    Have a great day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig