Wednesday 2 April 2014

Cosy, Casual and Chic all in one


What I am Wearing
As a lady who doesn't live by the rule of buying for comfort when wearing a cosy item it feels actually quite liberating. Of course over the wintry months it was all knitted jumpers and over-sized coats but don't be fooled, I had to team things with high-waisted skits or tight fitting trousers to keep things on style form. But it doesn't always result in the most comfiest of looks. But this 100% cotton dress from Persun has comfort and style in spades. Okay, may be the belt stops it from being as easy to wear as it would be but the medium size came up a bit large on me so it needs it. So, if you go for this dress and are a UK 8/10 I would advise a size small if you'd prefer to work it without the need for a waist accessory. But going back to the positive attributes this dress has. The upper part is like a tee with its large sleeves and plain aesthetic but the wrap skirt part of the dress gives what would be an urban / sporty attire, a feminine edge. Something I always look for in clothing. I worked it with open flats, a bold nail colour and clutch to add some much needed brightness to the outfit. You could do this with a slouchy statement handbag or neon belt. Or luxe up the sportiness with trainers and bomber jacket. Do you always search for comfy clothing or is it not a major factor in your purchasing habits?

7 comments :

  1. I am a big fan of comfy, feeling free type clothing. This looks is perfect!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks amazing on you and I love the light pastel hue <3 I also love how you styled it with the waist clenching belt and watch x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, I love the dress! x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello stunning hair! It's lovely, I'm so jealous as my hair is just wank. I love the outfit too, very comfy looking!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I do love how you rock all of those things you mentioned in the title. The mix of your glam hair with the cozy dress is perfect!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig