Friday 28 September 2012

Calm Before the Storm


Images my own

Just a quick post for which I made a collage of photographs covering the past couple of days. My boy very kindly treated me to a little break before going back to university, so we went to stay at a hotel not far away in Huddersfield. On our first day we just chilled and pigged out on dinner and room service and on the second day we got on the train to Leeds for a spot of shopping. Unfortunately, I didn't buy anything (expect some new underwear, nothing exciting there though, just basics) but we enjoyed a stroll around Leeds Art Gallery and had an amazing pizza for lunch! It was such a great way to unwind before the mass of work I am sure I will be enduring through my final degree year! Oh and how beautiful are these lovely flowers? Thank you Eliza and Ryan for these (which I received for throwing Eliza her baby shower, yes there will be an edition to the Furniss family with a little boy come this November - so exciting) , they will take pride of place in my university pad (can I call it that? because it isn't by any means plush'. I move in to my house tomorrow so I will be a very busy bee indeed. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig