Thursday 4 October 2012

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS



Leggings from Zara, Lace dress from Primark, Black maxi dress from Topshop, Burgundy skater dress from Topshop and grey knitted jumper from Topshop.

Since going back to university I have found myself opening my wardrobe and thinking, I have nothing new. Really it doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter and actually it isn't even true but when you move somewhere new or different you feel as if you need new everything, a new wardrobe, a new look, a new style... a new start. So, despite not actually being able to afford it, I haven't received my loan yet sigh, I went shopping. Today it was 20% off a ton of shops so me and the ladies went to Topshop and I was on the hunt for the perfect jumper and I think I found one pretty damn close - it's super soft and super warm. I also bought a black body-con maxi-dress and a burgundy skater dress that I think are great staples to have for autumn/winter. I don't really think jeans are all that comfortable so I much prefer thick leggings as an alternative and I think Zara have an amazing selection for fit, affordability and detailing. I actually hate Primark and everything it stands for but I can't help being a student and searching for the best deals for what I want and this lace dress definitely doesn't look like it was from Primark. I team it with a skinny belt for shape and particularly love the length of the sleeves. I'm going to try my best to do some look posts in these to show them off better as they are some great gems in there. Above is also a collage of my bedroom at university, it is super girly with a floral, deep purple theme running throughout. Don't be fouled by the image of me on the guitar, I can't play at all - even though I wish I could, I was just messing around on Holly's. I'm really enjoying uni life this year, everything seems so relaxed and calm but still sociable and fun (I live in a house of 17!). I did my first presentation this week so, full steam ahead really from here. 

3 comments :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig