Friday 29 November 2013

Festive Red Lipsticks


Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal / Bobbi Brown Lipliner in Red / Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Red 10 / Topshop in Ditsy / Sleek Lipstick in O.M.G


I don't have the largest collection of red lipwear but I don't think you have to once you have found brands that deliver on colour and wear. Although Topshop's variety aren't the longest lasting lippies they have a great on-trend colour range. Ditsy is poppy enough to add some lift to the face without being too overpowering which means it is my go-to red for day. For night if it is simply a night of cocktails the Topshop Crayon is a vibrant number perfect for this. But if it is something special the Bobbi Brown lipliner and lipstick duo is my saving grace. It is a deeper colour with a satin finish which lasts the longest out of all the lipwear. It evokes sophistication which is ideal for occasions demanding a touch of luxury. Lastly if I am feeling brave enough Sleek is a great choice for a night on the tiles. It is alarmingly red but with dabs instead of sweeps it is a wearable statement and as it is so damn cheap I don't mind if it falls out my bag on the dance floor. If I have learned anything from partying and beauty it is never to take out something brand new and expensive to replace! I will do a follow-up post of these reds on my lips to show you colour variations but for now adiĆ³s as I am off Christmas shopping. 



Swatches Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal / Bobbi Brown Lipliner in Red / Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Red 10 / Topshop in Ditsy / Sleek Lipstick in O.M.G in order of appearance. 

2 comments :

  1. A Lady can never have enough red Lipsticks ;) Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other?!

    Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kyra, I have tons of lipsticks! Still not enough ;)

    Following you now,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig