Friday 3 January 2014

Clothes Haul and 2014 Style



 
Image one: 
Nude Coat from Zara
Checked Trousers from Topshop
Blue Jumper from H&M
Black boots from Zara
Necklace from Collard Manson

Image two: 
Mac Party Line Lipstick £15
Checked Trousers from Topshop £15
Blue Jumper from H&M £7
Grey Jumper from Zara £17
Bag from Zara £19.99
Stripped Tee from Topshop £12

Not the best pictures in the world so I will certainly be doing more snaps of my new clobber as I am in love with it all! Especially my coat thanks to my boyfriend for buying it me for Christmas. I'm normally never one for sales as I see the mass of stock and disarray, freak out and head to the neat and orderly new collections. But with my mum at hand she threw me into the ball-pit of fabric and helped me rummage for deals. I'm so glad I braved the scene that is Meadowhall post Boxing Day: a mess. A heaving mess. Although I would much prefer the normal affair I got some cracking discounts and managed to bag everything including lunch for around £100. Maybe in the future I won't be so put off by sales...

15 comments :

  1. Love your outfit! I'm the same, sales stress me out, but having someone on hand like your mum helps! Great finds :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah thank you for the response :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit in the first pic! the coat is so pretty! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the coat! and I've literally just brought mac party line lipstick it really deserves more recognition, Lovely blog! x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so pretty Hollie :)

    Davina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! i wish i had braved the sales earlier now! All the good stuff will probably be gone by the time i get chance too! Your hair is gorgeous by the way.
    iv just followed you on Bloglovin.. maybe take a look at my blog? ~
    Love, Leigh-Ann xx
    www.kissandmakeup28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really picked up some great bargains, i really love the Topshop trousers and the Zara bag. I am always scared by the sales and just shop online.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a pleasure to read such lovely comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit especially the chequered trousers and love the bag! topshop has such amazing things! beautiful blog by the way xx

    http://bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Nude Zar coat looks good ! I really like your look and outfit :)

    enaihposa.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag looks gorgeous! Love this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog because you followed mine and I love it! That coat is gorgeous :) Thanks for the follow! Bethan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pleased to have stumbled across your blog, it's wonderful and you're gorgeous! Your fashion sense is amazing, in love with that coat and those trousers!

    http://justfindingmywayintheworld.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your trousers and your jacket is so nice! you look great!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the trousers, but they are all great choices :))

    Tania
    The chocolate brown looks gorgeous on you! I just found your blog and love it. I am following you on G+, Bloglovin, and Lookbook. Hope you will follow me back as well. Can't wait to see more of your style.

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig