Tuesday 21 January 2014

Going Coral and Peachy Perfect With My Luxury Cosmetics Collection



No7 Coral Whisper Lipstick, Bobbi Brown Lip and Cheek Rouge pots in Pale Pink and Calypso Coral, Chanel Blusher in Frivole, Nars Killing Me Softly Palette, Technique Brush. Own images

Ah my summery make-up. Coral, peach and warm rose make for the ultimate sunny cosmetics collection. Nothing compliments the skin more than the youthful brights and luminosity of the sunshine shades. I am obsessed with these few products in particular especially my Chanel Frivole blusher with its flowery scent and beautiful tint. Equally, my best ever investment of these two Bobbi Brown Rouge Pots for the cheeks and lips have lasted me a couple of years and still have tons of product left! Their creamy texture is saturated in colour but also with a healthy amount of sheen to bring surfaces to life. You can find my review on the Nars Killing Me Softly Palette here. The cheapest item, the No7 Coral Whisper lipstick is a handbag staple for on-to-go immediate lovely lips. Can't wait to add more peachy goodness to my collection over the coming months! Also, tomorrow I will be publishing a one-to-one review and look with the Bobbi brown pots so watch out for that.

9 comments :

  1. The Chanel blush looks gorgeous!

    Lizzie

    http://beautybybungi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These coral and peach products are perfect for the spring that is (hopefully) just around the corner!
    Rachel | rachelsaysfabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chanel blush is just perfect <3 xx

    http://katieannetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the Chanel blush, I'm drooling <3
    www.thestylegerm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coral has a way of making me feel fresh, and pretty. Lovely :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that you all love the coral too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this products girl! lots of love,
    www.rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love coral colour and makeup... This Chanel blusher seems gorgeous! I posted other comments but forget to follow you, now I follow you ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love peachy shades! What do you think of the real technique brushes? Really tempted to invest! mollymolly-ann

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig