Wednesday 29 January 2014

KarmaClothing Black Jumpsuit Review


 Own Images and own moodboard from KarmaClothing Website Images
Jumpsuit from KarmaClothing, Necklace (a gift) and Shoes from Zara

So, sometimes you really need a new outfit but don't have the time to look through tons of shops online or offline or simply don't have the cash to splash out on investment pieces. This is where brands like KarmaClothing can come in very useful indeed. Free Next Day delivery when you spend £30, 15% student discount and a great selection of trend must haves that don't make you want to hide the receipts. Here is one of their lovely items styled by you know who, the black v-neck jumpsuit*. This lightweight and comfy number can be teamed with a bold necklace and heels for a night on the tiles or flat and delicate chains for daywear chic. Belt or no belt? Also as you can just about see I had to add a little pin at the front to hide my bra but with the right products you could go no bra and still hold on to your discretion for nights when your feeling really daring! That is up to you but what makes this jumpsuit a wardrobe warrior is its versatility to interchange and adapt for different looks. Their jumpsuit comes in a range of colours including brighter shades perfect for breezy holiday attire. I have made a hit list for their latest S/S 2014 arrivals and what I am absolutely adoring is the Royal Blue Peter Pan Collar Dress! But for now I will be living in this new take on the LBD - call it the LBJ. May be I should think about getting that patented... 

10 comments :

  1. OMG, I have been looking for a black jumpsuit for ages and this might just be the one! Absolutely love it!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a Jumpsuit for ages but I am just scared to try one on. This is a very simple one though, which I could maybe pull off. You look beautiful in this outfit though.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jumpsuit! Such a good look. That clothing store looks very cool, I'll definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jumpsuits are actually really hot if you know how to wear them. and this black one with the heels looks amazing!

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Looks so classy and your shoes are gorgeous! Definitely going to have a look at some of the clothes on that site, the tartan dress looks lovely! :)


    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Glad you love the jumpsuit and if your feeling your liking what you see then go ahead and grab yourself a bargain. I normally make time to personally reply / comment on people's blogs when they comment on mine but I have been ill and too busy preparing for interviews! So, I promise to get back on the blogging ball soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look! I always love black clothes anyway... Your shoes are chic and classic :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this!! :D Looks lovely on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds think alike Becki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks great! and your blog has such a beautiful design! xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig