Friday 31 January 2014

What I Want



Firstly, I defy you to try and read the title of this post and not continue with 'Oh Oh OoOoh' if you've heard of the Flying Lizards cover of Money That's What I Want... and if your still scratching your head believe me you will have heard it, youtube it and then try to refrain yourself from breaking out in song all day long! You're welcome. Secondly, here is a round-up of some products I am craving for Spring.

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Foundation Brush £14 - This subtle pink foundation brush looks like just the wand I need to help add some colour and femininity to my cosmetic bag and accompany me in creating smooth, natural skin. 

BareMinerals Well-cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo £8.75 - I have been ill, well I still am. And when I have been using my brushes around my nose and mouth, where let's face it when we have cold are pretty much bacteria riddled, I feel I need to treat my brushes to something a little more deep cleansing that there usual wet wipe clean or water bath. This gorgeous bottle should last ages and I think is at a really respectable price.

BareMinerals READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette £34.25 - I have never tried BareMinerals make-up but after watching a particularly entertaining review and application video here from way back when the Ready To Go Foundation was big news I feel convinced to try this powder foundation rather than stick to my liquid. I can't deny how amazing and natural skin looks using this product but I think the best results come from teaming it with other BareMinerals products. So, I was kissing the ground when I came across this giftset including not only the SPF20 foundation but Correcting Concealer, Touch Up Veil powder, Bronzer, Luminiser and miniture application brushes all in a cute clutch!

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Nail Colour £11 and Lipstick £19 - Really Bobbi Brown anything from their Uber Pink Collection just in time for Valentines. But specifically I am adoring the daytime wearability of this soft peachy pink nail varnish in Pink Cloud and creamy semi-matte lipstick in Pink Kiss. I'd pucker up any day!

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation £30 and Luminous Moisurizing Treatment Foundation £32 - I have tried other foundations by Bobbi Brown and been impressed but still not ventured to try these two iconic formulas. As someone with normal to combination skin I can't simply choose from the two products by saying 'Oh I have dry skin so the second moisturising one work best' or 'I have oily skin so the more matte foundation will be better for my skin'. So, as I lover of dewy foundation I feel I am more likely to go for the Luminous liquid foundation but it is the fact I have heard the best reviews from the Long Wear which confuses me. Also, I'd love a long wear foundation! So, I guess I'll have to try two samples...

What beauty products are on your hit list? And can you help with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Crisis?

12 comments :

  1. The bobby Brown Nail Varnish and Lipstick are such a pretty shade of pink! Want.
    frankie x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bobby Brown Lipstick is soooo beautiful :) !!
    xx, Laura.
    http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing List! My Favorites are the Palette and the wonderful Nail Laquer :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of the lipstick is absolutely elegant. So easy to wear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice wish list!

    btw, a have a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win 100$ to spend on sheinside.com. I would be so happy is you joined HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lipstick and palette, great list!!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the set and your picture!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the YSL Foundation!
    Alley xoxo
    http://classygirlschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice list, although I see you want a typical foundation brush...i've never got on with the painter-style flat foundation brushes...dunno why. Maybe it's just not designed for they typical foundations that I use!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Nail Colour looks gorgeous! Definitely my sort of shade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Hollie, I love your want list! Thank you for mentioning my review that was really sweet and i'm so glad you want to try :) those little kits are a great way of getting introduced to bareminerals! The brush cleaner is lovely too. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig