Wednesday 19 March 2014

Inside My New Room and Cosmetics Storage

   

For any nosy people out there like me this is video shows you my bedroom and how I store essentials like my cosmetics! I love watching other bloggers doing similar videos revealing where they live and their design tastes as I just think it reflects their personality and more about who they are which is always interesting. I haven't done any organising posts about how I store my beauty products so again this is a nice way of getting that across really visually. If you see anything you like I've tried to find all the links for items below but some of course are no longer in stock as they are a bit older than my new purchases. As always enjoy and stay tuned till the very end as I ask you guys for some much needed blog post/ vlog suggestions and 'About Me' questions for a follow up vlog I want to do soon! If you have any comments in regard to this you can use my blog to do so or on youtube itself.

What I am wearing:
Dorothy Perkins blouse (not online but in-store)

Make-up on my face:

Interiors:

6 comments :

  1. Love the vlog! It's nice to see the people whose blogs you read every week in "person" if that makes sense! If you do an About Me post then it would be nice to hear about your Uni experiences and what you get up to at the weekends :-)

    Jenna x

    Fairyintheblossomtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have such a nice room! It's nice and bright! I like the whole white colour scheme to it. I want a white scheme for my room!
    Can I just say how I love your accent :)! And great storage for your make up! I'm in pursue to have one of those one day!!

    Http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisha! Haha the more causal a vlog the more my accent creeps in. Being back in Sheffield and away from my Uni mates has made it more strong too! x

      Delete
  3. Loved the vlog Hollie! You gave me some roominspiration! I really need to redecorate mine sigh. And oh, you're from Sheffield?! That's awesome! I may be moving there next year if I get accepted as an Erasmus exchange student!! (I'll know the results next week, eek!!!) <3

    You looked gorgeous as always! x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy! Let me know if you get in and I'll be sure to send you some tips on nice places to go in Sheffield :) in fact I might do a post on it! But will take a while to get some photographs together. Especially now the weather has gone crap!

      Thank you :)

      xx

      Delete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig