Friday 21 March 2014

The Every Girl Tee



How cute is this white top from Dorothy Perkins? As someone who has a wardrobe overflowing with dresses I thought it was about time to add to my dwindling top collection. This little number has the comfort factor going on which is always great but I can't just buy for comfort. The nicest aspect was the crochet detailing on the sleeves. It is this attention to detail which stops this top from falling in the realms of boring as it has enough about it to even dress up for the evening. The fabric is really soft and flattering and frankly I am pretty impressed with Dorothy Perkin's quality. I'm not sure why but I have always avoided this shop normally and I didn't just walk away with this lovely Spring white tee but also a monochrome dress which I can't wait to show off in another style post! 

The top isn't the only 'new' thing going on in these photographs. Bored of my normal hair do I decided to opt for an old school classic of mine. I'm not sure whether you would call this a bouffant or a quiff but there is a lot of back combing involved. If your wanting to recreate this look make sure to do it on second or third day hair. Take the top section of your hair and back comb the roots and mid lengths of the hair. Get into place with just your hands and then smooth down hair with a paddle brush. Now work at one end to the other pinning hair and the back to stay in place. Now apply your favourite hairspray to keep the look put all day. You can keep you ends straight or curled the choice is up to you but hair is fashionably out of your face and allows for showing off any beloved earnings. 

13 comments :

  1. Love your top, and your hair really suits you like that! Looks gorge xxx

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute and perfect for spring!

    Btw you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top! Really pretty! Make up looks so nice too :)
    Sophie
    x
    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute top, I find it so tricky finding everyday clothing.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your top:) You are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top super pretty really suits you, gosh your skin is just flawless! :) I'd love to know what skincare bits you use x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!!

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Pretty! I love this top! I am looking for something like this xo Ellese http://rockpaperglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top! I have a similar one myself except mine is a crop top!
    You are gorgeous btw - just thought I'd tell you! haha!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a lovely top! so simple yet beautiful. I love the detailing on the sleeves!

    http://k-olivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous as always - the white looks so pretty against your skin and hair colour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so adorable! I love your top.

    xx,
    annaroosas.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig