Monday 28 April 2014

Beachy Bronze Makeup Tutorial

   
Achingly longing for a holiday has made me compensate with fake tan and holiday colours so, what better way to get feel ready for summer or an impending trip away than with a beachy bronze makeup tutorial. Of course you wouldn't actually wear this to the beach but it has been inspired by holidays by creating the illusion of sunkissed skin enhanced by coal accents and dewy, highlighted areas. As someone who doesn't sport a smokey eye often I always search for ways to create a similar effect but with minimal effort and not too much of a made up effect. Obsessed with Cameron Diaz's smokey lids I opted for a smokey eyeliner - something which can be worn for day and night. I watched The Other Woman Saturday night and it was hilarious and reignited me love for Cameron so, I'm dedicating this tutorial to a kind of nod to her and her effortless beauty. I don't have her iconic smile, light blue eyes or golden locks but I had fun. Hope you enjoy!

18 comments :

  1. You look stunning Hollie! Love this look :)
    Daniela | danielascribbles xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I'm not a big fan of heavy smokey eye makeup myswlf, so this is a PERFECT alternative :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like Simee thanks for reading / watching! x

      Delete
  3. Loved your video! Such a gorgeous make up look :) you are stunning!
    Love your blog too :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look and you've really inspired me to try something similar tomorrow :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte! I'm so glad I've inspired you, I enjoyed doing the tutorial x

      Delete
  5. I really wanted to change my everyday look a bit, and this is perfect! Thank you!
    mariamsesay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I tend not to go for a full-on smokey eye daily (partly because I'm lazy, haha) but this is a really nice alternative. Will defo try it out :)
    You have lovely eyes btw! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it can be made even quicker with creamy eyeliners and just makes a nice alternative for sure! Thanks for commenting X

      Delete
  7. This is just beautiful and the coral shade looks perfect on you! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! I love my corals hehe, thanks for watching my dear X

      Delete
  8. Wow Hollie, I love your whole makeup routine. Have watch it again, to follow all your tips!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you now on Youtube! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I really appreciate you following my channel I am trying to grow my content! x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig