Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fashion & Beauty Best Budget Buys Haul Video

   

As I enjoyed doing my first haul video regarding new beauty buys last week I thought why not do a more fashion focused haul video this time? With some beauty bounty thrown in there for good measure. So that is exactly what I did. Hold on to your hats because this is a long vlog covering everything from L'Oréal hair goodies, a certain new Bourjois foundation and clothes from H&M, Tobi.com and Persunmall. So, make sure you have plenty of time to get lost in my fashion and beauty ramblings this time around. Enjoy! 

4 comments :

  1. Great haul!! Love your blog :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review - you look so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig