Friday 16 May 2014

Jumpsuit Joy



Gotta love a good jumpsuit! I am still head over heels for this Black Cross V neck piece from Karma Clothing. I seem to keep reaching for this casual-yet-chic all in one on days I want a fuss free on trend look without the hassle. It literally has to be one of the comfiest pieces of clothing I own, it feels like I'm wearing pj's thanks to the light weight fabric yet I still feel good when wearing it! I think it has taken me a while to jump of the jumpsuit bandwagon because as a girl with curves I could never find one that flattered me but this loose fitting tapered tight leg combo is pretty perfect. Plus I have recently discovered I can change it round to have it as a high neck too! For days I want to keep the girls hidden ;) Paired with a statement necklace, heels and a leather jacket it is given a fierce edge but I love it just as much with flats and simple details. I think it will be jumpsuits a-plenty in the future...

8 comments :

  1. It's gorgeous, the front of it just adds a little something more which is lush!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT on you!! I want to buy a jumpsuit so bad - they're definitely the trend this year. :)

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! What that jumpsuit xo

    Hannah Rose// Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jumpsuits, and I'm on the look out for the perfect one! Especially a short one :)) This one looks fabulous on you Hollie.

    xoxo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got a nice jumpsuit as well! I have yet to even own one, but I love this black fitting one. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig