Tuesday 13 September 2011

Booties



H&M jumper
H&M shorts
H&M boots
Cheap Monday hawk ring
Silver and turquoise ring from Barcelona stall

A pair of boots, H&M boots to be precise is what I am living in at the moment. The heel is just right for day-time wear and will be my autumn saviour for vamping up casual outfits. My H&M look is complete with these sporty shorts and lovely knitted dark sand coloured jumper. My beloved Cheap Monday hawk ring goes with anything and adds a touch of edginess to my finger attire. 

5 comments :

  1. Love the rings and boots

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally wearing those shorts RIGHT NOW! haha They're so comfy, and so are the boots

    Great minds think alike

    -Erica
    ps. I am hosting my first giveaway on my blog! Check it out :)

    http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nearly everything you're wearing comes from H&M, such an awesome shop, I love your jumper, I'm such a fan of knitwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long ago did you get your boots? I've been looking for a pair like that for ages - tried on so many that just don't look right. But they are perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for the Comment Back =)

    Ah This Jumper is to Die For! =O

    This season im Defo gonna be stocking up with my Woolly Knits

    Plus, youre soo Gorgeous =O (Jealous! xD)

    @ shncc.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig