Tuesday 27 September 2011

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair event




Just a few snaps from Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair on Saturday 24th, I was only there for about half an hour as I arrived late (completely forgot about the event)! The place was bursting with hand picked vintage and hand-made clobber ranging from Levi denim shorts, chunky boots, metallic and jewelled clothing and mountains of jewellery and bags. I spent a whopping £8 on a maxi skirt and star pendent necklace, however I had to sew some holes up in the skirt when I got home. Memo - check clothing before you buy, especially at a vintage fair!

3 comments :

  1. Where is this?! I need to go :O

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooowww all those denim shorts!!! I want!! lol

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig