Friday 2 September 2011

Noir magazine


So, the Noir magazine issue, Future, I was a journalistic contributor for has been published today. I am in awe of the outcome! It looks great and it is really fulfilling seeing my name printed next to my writing. Above is the articals I did but to see the complete magazine (and readable pages) click on the link below and then click 'read'. It is a fantastic magazine full of fashion and beauty, celebrity interviews and photo-shoots and is free to observe, so please take a look.

Enjoy x


3 comments :

  1. Looks great, well done you! I read an interesting article about the founder of Noir magazine, Leanne Milligan, here it is: http://living.scotsman.com/fashion/Meet-Leanne-Milligan-the-dynamic.6819411.jp

    Jade
    Ginger Pickle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy Hollie! I'm great thanks, what about yourself? Wow this looks totally amazing!! Well done!! Hope everything is going well for you back in England! Thank you for your comment, your blog is also looking pretty dam cool! Defo keep in contact on here! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hollie, that's amazing. Really good work :) well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig