Wednesday 2 November 2011

Monki magic



































I was looking on a blog - Rachel's blog - and a post of her's on Monki having a free magazine made me remember this cool, new, fun and affordable brand. I discovered that they have a concession in Selfridges and from then on became really excited about them. As you may well know by now I love Scandinavian designers and Monki are a new brand to the UK which cater for the young creatives who want great fashion at respectable prices. Here is there website if you want to see their products and maybe even do a spot of shopping. If I had the money here is what my Monki capsule wardrobe would be for this season...

3 comments :

  1. What a fun video. They have some amazing pieces.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely love this video. Those promo parties are amazing, very inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, fun video and amazing promo party! Wish I had gone aha

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig