Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hair Height Heralds


Yesterday it was all about hair health because we all need to keep those tresses in check but as a volume loving lady I'm not saying that you can't also have fun with your hair. Once the basics and nutrition is under control you can add more exciting things into your hair regime. I'm talking volumising vixens that but the oomph back into your look.

Let's begin things off with this Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray a cult beauty product which I like to layer with the Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion for maximum effect. Everyone knows the power of this marvel which injects body into fine and limp locks. But sometimes I feel the need for added volume and put on mousse as well like this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Mousse which has now been given a face lift. Or I'll apply a the renowned TIGI Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion For Thick Massive Hair - Oh baby. A serious body builder than also doubles as a heat protector. 

Once hair is dry and bouncy I go in with dry sprays or powders if I am feeling really in the mood or if my hair needs a lift in-between washes. I love the Toni&Guy Casual Sculpting Powder for its transparent and weightless texture and messy height. But for fuss-free on the go thickness I will reach for either the L'OrĂ©al #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray or TRESemme Texture Style Divine Definition Spray the latter being my favourite for blow out big hair.  

But nothing compares to the trusty brush and back combing method which instantly bigs-up your look. But with these potions under your belt you'll need a lot less brushing and have a longer lasting volumised hair style to work.

3 comments :

  1. Very interesting products!! I don't think we have bumble&bumble here in Spain but it's a brand I've always been keen to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig