Thursday 31 July 2014

Wind in my hair


At the weekend my partner came to visit me in London. We ended up staying in a hotel in Hammersmith and roamed the area to get to know it better, as it is where I work and where soon I'll also be living. We went for food in Friday at a cute restaurant called Lola and Simon where they sold delicious pasta! After the working week it was lovely to enjoy a big glass of wine and practically fall into bed.
Saturday was so hot in London so I wanted wear something light and airy so opted for this silky navy dress from H&M paired with statement floral necklace to bring a bit of summery colour to the look. We started the day of with breakfast at a really cute Australian urban cafe that sold yummy confectionary. Afterwards the day consisted of wandering the streets nearby, enjoying a bit of shopping and of course more eating! Which was Lebanese in the Duke of York square. FYI I love aubergine!
Sunday was equally if not more wonderful. We went to Grosvenor Park where I meet bloggers Lily and Vivianna at their picnic meet-up! This was such a treat for beauty fanatic me. If you watch her latest blog here you'll spot me in the red river island dress towards the end. After we finished the day off with sushi which is a very different cuisine to my Mums normal Sunday roast.
Saturday I'll be a braidsmaid for my cousins wedding so will most certainly have photographs to share about that day soon. But to keep in the loop early make sure to check my social media platforms because I'll be sure to share a picture or two! Until next time.

2 comments :

  1. Love how you paired that pretty necklace with the navy dress. Looks great! Have fun at the wedding!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig