Monday 22 August 2011

Look competition




I am quite baffled at the moment. One evening I sat down and contemplated about entering the Look competition and feeling ambitious and enthusiastic I went for it. Afterwards, I snooped around and investigated past entries and winners and my feelings soon shifted to sorrow as I believed with such a simplistic approach I had no chance. Now I have found out that I am in the top 20 - within grasp of being a VIP at The LOOK Show AW11 in association with Westfield Stratford City. I can't fathom the words to express my shock and happiness. Never have I won a competition and I know I still haven't but to be this close is inspiring. 

My parents have always told me to never let opportunities pass me by and not allowing this one to slip through my fingers could be the best thing that I ever did.

Thank you Look for recognising my blog, it means the world to me.

To check out the other lovelies that made it to the top 20 click this link:

10 comments :

  1. eeek well done, thats amaze!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being shortlisted! well done girl :)

    I wish you much much luck for the next step!
    Love,
    Emily


    http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thats amazing! congratulations

    Thanks for stopping by, and of course I dont mind you following :) haha I actually appreciate it much.

    xxErica

    http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the list.. CONGRATULATIONS :)

    you're absolutely gorgeous by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys :) your all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    And thank you for your sweet comment :)

    cheers,
    Evelyn

    www.expressingeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being shortlisted! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Well done and good luck with the next stage! x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig