Tuesday 23 August 2011

Wild things


The runways for A/W were lavished in wild prints inspired by the animals that roam exotic jungles and vast plains. Snakeskin, fish scales, leopard prints and fur were all to be seen draping a herd of models from likes of Guess, Chloe and Prada.

After revelling in the designer shows interpretation of all things untamed I couldn't suppress my primal urges for the high street alternatives that I could afford. To my relief my city centre had evolved into a tropical forest amongst the concrete and brick; Topshop, Miss Selfridge, H&M and River Island are but to name a few of brands that were seduced by the animality of fashion. Prowling the streets of my city I sniffed out a few gems which I am drooling over. 


Top from Topshop
Shorts from H&M
Shoes from River Island 
Heels from Topshop
Fur scarf from H&M 
Bag from Miss Selfrdige

1 comment :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig