Thursday 15 September 2011

London Fashion Week agenda so far...




1st set of images Fashion Shenzhen from snappylifestyle.com, 2nd set of images Jayne Pierson from jaynepierson.co.uk, 3rd set of images Dans La Vie from danslavie.co.jp

Thanks to Blow PR I am invited to London Fashion Week and the following shows:

Dans La Vie
A La Disposition
James Hamilton Butler x Georgie Ichikawa
Elisa Palomino
Design Collective Scotland
The Musicians
Leutton. Postle
Jayne Pierson
Fashion Shenzhen
Vauxhall Fashion Scout Ones To Watch Womenswear

However, as I live in Sheffield and have no-one to live with in London I can only attend 2-3 of the shows due to cost and travel times. Included in the shows I cannot attend is a very suave evening roof top garden fashion show at The Sancum Hotel in Soho for Design Collective Scotland - I am sure this would have been sensational. Unfortunately, before you ask, I can't give my unused tickets away! On a brighter note I want to focus on the excitement of the shows I can see: Jayne Pierson, Fashion Shenzhen and maybe Dans La Vie.

Sunday 18th - Dans La Vie: 4.30pm
Sunday 18th - Jayne Pierson: 5.00pm
Monday 19th - Fashion Shenzhen: 4.45pm

Aswell as attending shows I will be visiting Westfield Stratford City for the Look magazines bloggers pop-up lounge.1-2pm Talk and Q&A session with Look's Beauty Editor, Sophie Beresiner on her beauty blog for Look Good, Feel Better. 3-4pm Autumn Winter trend talk with Look's Fashion Director Hannah Hughes.

I am so exciting to be going so keep an eye out over the next week for London Fashion Week posts direct from the main events. Follow me on twitter to keep in the loop as I embark on this fashion extravaganza. I shall keep you all up dated on the dates and shows I can attend as emails are still filtering through.

5 comments :

  1. Have an amazing time at LFW! I wish I was going but I'm a chef so my work schedule is crazy and there's just no time! :(
    love your blog!

    Firdaus - www.beautyisthespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics!!!
    on my blog there's a fashion competition, you've to choose an outfit and put the perfect accessories for complete the look.enjoy the game!I wait you there..
    http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hollie,

    Thanks for having a GanDeR over my blog. Yours is TreS AmAzinG, love the content and pics!!! BiT BoP x

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s How did you get the Clothes Show Style Scout tab on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics! Have a great time!

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig