Saturday 17 September 2011

Style it Light




Packing for London fashion week and don't know what to wear! Most people are like 'don't wear heels, only try hard socialites wear them to the shows' but I want to wear my H&M black boots because they are super comfy and give me a little more height. I think I should just be myself and wear what I feel my best in. I just don't want to come across to 'try hard' you know? Anyway I shall pack far too much stuff of what I love wearing at the moment and decide on the day depending on weather etc. The leopards are coming with me for sure and probably this shirt too. I have already posted a look of me in the shirt but the reason for these pictures are that they are for YAHOO's fashion section, Style it light: My Fashion Treasure. I was ask to do a little piece so I shall post the link when it is uploaded. For now you can have a gander at the other entries here

P.S: the bra, I know. Epic fail.

11 comments :

  1. love this shirt and your simple styling of it.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's what I try to do, keeping everything really simple to put the focus on the photos :) I'm currently using the Canon EOS 1000D, which is like the beginner's camera (and one of the cheapest DSLR's). So I think that any good camera would do, it's mostly not about what camera you're using but how you're using it and whether the lighting is good or not.
    Really loving the blouse!

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous. I really love your blouse

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been at fashion week on work exp Hollie, and don't believe what they say about heels, EVERYONE is wearing them. Even us interns have been advised that we must wear heels, so my vote is go with the H&M boots! Enjoy fashion week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, simple outfit, beautiful colour blouse on you and in love with those shoes! Have fun at fashion week, I agree that you should go with what you feel comfortable in, if you're confident you will be able to pull off whatever

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say where whatever you want, you always look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this outfit! very simple! I would just go smart casual, you would only look try hard if you wear something you dont feel comfortable in or that you wouldnt normally wear!

    Have fun!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love see through blous!Have a great LFW:)
    and thank you for your comment.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blouse, and those shoes are gorgeous. I've had my eye on them both at work! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit with this blouse!!beautiful
    http://lavraiecharlotte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stumbled across your blog but i like your style so thought id show the love with a comment. x


    www.dannykelly.blogspot.com


    .

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig