Saturday 10 September 2011

Red Love



H&M black jacket
H&M black vest
Topshop red leggings
Topshop black boots
Foirelli bag

It is reaching ever closer to my move in date for year two of university. I am excited to get back into the swing of things with my course and back to the student life style. Year two sounds chaotic but fun which could prove to be a deadly combination. I have loved this long summer break so a part of me will miss spending so much time at home with my loved ones. However, once reunited with Nottingham and my Nottingham friends I am sure it will make everything a lot easier to cope with. Anyone else moving to uni this year?

6 comments :

  1. Im soooooo jealous!! this is my first sept not going back!! :( have fun!!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    p.s the work steps up big time in yr2! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time next week I'll be going back for my third year at uni, too excited :)

    Year 2 is finneee haha you'll get through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really prtty
    loving the botts
    and i am following you. :)
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to get back, it's been a long summer and I have loved spending so much time with everyone at home but I am ready to get back into it and get back to all my uni friends definitely! Love your outfit, was so close to buying those boots the other week but got another pair, but still not convinced I'll got without them!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leggings!
    saw them in topshop for myself but the uniform allowance wouldn't stretch that far!
    you're blog is always insightful :)
    peace and love x
    darcydigital.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig