Thursday 8 September 2011

What I got



I am on a hunt for a bunch of knitted jumpers for this season and this one is my forth splurge from H&M for £14.99. Although they only had a size 14 left I bought it anyway and it actually looks great baggy - looks even more snug! This black elasticated waisted short skirt is from Ark for £19.99 and is perfect. I have been searching for this exact skirt for over two weeks and the fabric, length and price are all bang on what I wanted. I love Topshop boots and had my eye on an expensive pair but then I saw these in H&M and they are almost identical versions but for £24.99 nearly a third of the price. The heel is small enough for daytime wear (very practical), they aren't real leather or suede so won't get ruined in the rain and come with a proper chunky and well-made sole! 

5 comments :

  1. i wanted those shoes but didn't get them..hmmm think i will now! abit random but you weren't at h&m in sheffield today were you? think i saw your doppelgänger xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same boots!! I wanted some river island ones but the price of these was much more reasonable haha
    great style!! Thanks for the comment

    xxErica
    In the Light of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots!
    Thanks for your comment, why not follow if you like my blog? Yours is great, I'm following you now

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love knitted jumpers like that. H&M have so many atm. Will have to go in there and look for that one!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cannot stop buying jumpers at the minute either, had one these h&m beauts on my list for a while now and keep forgetting to pick one up! want the skirt too!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig