Thursday 8 September 2011

Vogue London Fashion Night Out




So, tonight is the night where celebrities, designers and people gather to shop the night away. Unfortunately as I don't live in London and can not afford to travel there it will be a fantastic event I have to miss. 

Check out the links below for a list of the event and occasions going on and an insight in to where celebrities will be spending there evening. I am absolutely gutted I won't be able to go to the launch of Coach Flagship store for a chance to see/meet Alexandra Shulman and Gwyneth Paltrow!


Is anyone going?

1 comment :

  1. I wish i could go but alas... funds are lacking! lol

    Next year i will remember to save up for it!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig